German Speaking Tech-Savvy Customer Success and...
Become our Customer Success and Claims Specialist
We are seeking a German Speaking Tech-Savvy Customer Success and Claims Specialist who can effectively manage daily claims and customer support, and actively contribute to internal tasks such as analyzing user feedback and optimizing workflows. The candidate will play a crucial role in identifying and resolving technical issues that may arise during the implementation of new products.
Who we are
We are INZMO, one of the fastest-growing insurtech startups in Europe. Founded in 2016, we are helping people protect their rental homes and belongings. With more than 70,000 customers and over 400% growth in 2022, INZMO has gained recognition in the market and secured investments from several insurers in Europe.
Our goal is to provide the best financial services for tenants and landlords to eliminate the risk and hassle in the rental process. We believe the core innovation lies in understanding customer needs, struggles, and values.
We strongly believe that data should always guide our decisions. We are not afraid to try out new ideas and ask our users for feedback to build the best products for our customers.
We're offering you
- An attractive remuneration package in line with the market - our monthly starting salary is 1800-2400 euros (depending on your previous experience). It also includes our Share Option Plan in the company.
- Fully Remote or Hybrid Position: As a perk, this position offers the flexibility of full remote work, providing an opportunity for autonomy and a healthy work-life balance. Or you can also work in our offices in Tallinn and Berlin.
- Career opportunities in a growing company and an international team.
- Freedom and trust to thrive yourself and achieve our mutual goals.
- Plenty of time off to recharge - at least 28 days of vacation and "feel better days".
- We'll teach you everything you need to know. You'll be surprised how interesting insurance can be.
What You'll Be Doing Day-to-Day
- Communicating with clients, resolving their ongoing issues, handling insurance claims, and making decisions about insurance claims and compensations.
- Working in a small team according to the German time zone and holiday schedule.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis of user feedback.
- Acting as a stakeholder of backend tools and creation of new solutions to automate and optimize processes.
We would love you to have
- Fluency in German, both written and oral. This is non-negotiable for us. Our company-wide working language is English.
- Ability to quickly learn and use various insurance software systems and tools.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office suite.
- A previous experience in insurance or customer support is desirable.
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal forms.
- Empathetic and able to put themselves in the client's shoes.
- Capable of effectively managing time and multitasking.
- Analytical thinker, able to identify patterns and strive to simplify and improve work processes.
Join us now!
INZMO is one of the fastest growing insurtech startups in Europe helping people to protect their rental homes and belongings. The company is also the No. 1 providing zero-deposit solutions for EU renters.
We're on a mission to be the worlds most customer-centric insurance company with a simple mission to remove all "ugly" in insurance.
We believe the core innovation lies in understanding customer needs, struggles and their values. We design our services around this purpose - this is what makes us authentic. We put the customer first. Always. We think big, take risks, innovate constantly, hire the best and put high efforts to earn customers trust.
We are the forth-runner in insurance innovation and set the new standard. With more than 70,000 customers and over 400% growth in 2022, INZMO has acquired the recognition and investments from several insurers in Europe. In 2017, the company was recognised as the best fin-tech company in the StartUp Europe Awards by European Commission and in 2019 awarded as the Insurance Shaper of the Year.