Senior Business Development and Partnership Man...
Become our Senior Business Development and Partnership Manager
Join our team at INZMO, where your expertise will be pivotal in shaping and driving forward our innovative insurance products in the real estate sector. Your role involves crafting and executing strategies that resonate with our customers' needs, keeping us ahead in the competitive landscape. You'll be working hand-in-hand with our product development and sales teams to ensure our offerings not only meet but surpass market expectations.
Who we are
We are INZMO, one of the fastest-growing insurtech startups in Europe. Founded in 2016, we are helping people protect their rental homes and belongings. With more than 70,000 customers and over 400% growth in 2022, INZMO has gained recognition in the market and secured investments from several insurers in Europe.
Our goal is to provide the best financial services for tenants and landlords to eliminate the risk and hassle in the rental process. We believe the core innovation lies in understanding customer needs, struggles, and values.
We strongly believe that data should always guide our decisions. We are not afraid to try out new ideas and ask our users for feedback to build the best products for our customers.
We're offering you
- An attractive remuneration package in line with the market - our annual starting salary is 70-80K euros +commission, which also includes our Share Option Plan in the company.
- Fully Remote or Hybrid Position: As a perk, this position offers the flexibility of full remote work, providing an opportunity for autonomy and a healthy work-life balance. Or you can also work in our offices in Berlin and Tallinn.
- Career opportunities in a growing company and an international team.
- Freedom and trust to thrive yourself and achieve our mutual goals.
- Plenty of time off to recharge - at least 28 days of vacation and "feel better days".
We expect you to be responsible for
- Proactive Hunter and Results-Driven: Embrace a proactive approach to deal-closing, demonstrating the willingness to engage in necessary actions like cold calling when required. Focus on results and leverage creativity to drive results.
- Consultative Sales Expertise and Outstanding Communication: Employ a consultative sales approach, fostering robust client relationships and delivering bespoke solutions. Exceptional communication skills in both German and English to seamlessly collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Collaboration and Independent Thinking: Actively engage with cross-functional teams while also demonstrating the independence to innovate and articulate novel ideas. Ability to organize work autonomously, ensuring efficient task management.
- Adaptability and Flexibility: Have a mindset tailored for a fast-paced environment with flexibility and the ability to pivot strategies swiftly in response to demands.
- Organizational Prowess: Efficiently strategize, plan, and organize its own work, showcasing strong organizational skills essential for driving results.
- Tech Proficiency: Skillfully navigates and leverages industry-relevant technological tools to optimize business development strategies. Utilize CRM platform HubSpot, emailing tools, and LinkedIn adeptly to expand and harness professional networks effectively.
We would love you to have
- Willingness to Travel: Ability and enthusiasm to travel to visit clients, attend conferences, and engage in business-related events when needed.
- Fluency in German and English is essential for effective communication and collaboration. Any other European language is a plus.
- Demonstrated 3+ years of success in consultative sales within complex product environments, preferably in the Fintech/Insurtech sector.
Join us now!
INZMO is one of the fastest growing insurtech startups in Europe helping people to protect their rental homes and belongings. The company is also the No. 1 providing zero-deposit solutions for EU renters.
We're on a mission to be the worlds most customer-centric insurance company with a simple mission to remove all "ugly" in insurance.
We believe the core innovation lies in understanding customer needs, struggles and their values. We design our services around this purpose - this is what makes us authentic. We put the customer first. Always. We think big, take risks, innovate constantly, hire the best and put high efforts to earn customers trust.
We are the forth-runner in insurance innovation and set the new standard. With more than 70,000 customers and over 400% growth in 2022, INZMO has acquired the recognition and investments from several insurers in Europe. In 2017, the company was recognised as the best fin-tech company in the StartUp Europe Awards by European Commission and in 2019 awarded as the Insurance Shaper of the Year.