Are you a motivated insurance professional passionate about changing the evergreen insurance industry? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy taking responsibility for insurance-related topics? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are a rapidly growing insurtech company based in Germany, and we are seeking an Insurance Manager to support our Head of Underwriting. The perfect candidate is someone who is able to take responsibility and is an excellent individual contributor inside a small team. Join us in our mission to unlock a world of possibilities and redefine the future of insurance.
The role is based in the center of Berlin, Germany, but we support remote working. Fluency in German and good English language skill is a must, as the role involves extensive communication with German-speaking insurance as well as our international team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contract management of the existing insurance portfolio
- Independent preparation of analyses and reports for the Head of Underwriting
- Communication with insurance companies, insurance brokers, and internal departments
- Carrying out a series of insurance-related training for our internal department
- Collaboration in the conception and further development of the insurance department
- Analysis and research of market trends in the insurance business
What makes you stand out
- Completed education in the field of insurance or comparable qualification
- 3+ years of professional experience in the insurance business and claims management
- You have a flair for numbers and know how to present complex topics in an understandable way
- Structured approach to work and good communication skills in German and English
- High level of teamwork, motivation, and commitment
- Sure handling of the MS Office package
Which perks are being offered
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing insurtech company at an exciting stage of expansion
- Hybrid/fully-remote working model
- Competitive salary with an attractive commission structure
- Virtual Share Option Plan in the company
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Collaborative, supportive, and international work environment
INZMO is a leading InsurTech company in the EU, and our innovative solutions are revolutionizing financial services for tenants and property owners, empowering them with greater liquidity and unparalleled flexibility. Our "why" is driven by a desire to help people alleviate struggles related to these specific issues, which could significantly impact their overall financial well-being. That's why INZMO's mission is to help people solve financial challenges related to the costs of having a home and all home-related affairs.
Our mission is to provide instant financial and insurance solutions that eliminate excessive costs, cushion risks, and make living more affordable.
Join us in our mission to unlock a world of possibilities and redefine the future of renting for everyone involved.
Our hiring process is hassle-free
You will have MAX three rounds, and the whole journey will take 1.5 - 2 weeks.
Intro interview – 30 min. This is an introduction interview to get to know each-other and to give you and overview of the company and the job opportunity. If at the end of this interview you find the opportunity appealing, we would kindly ask you to do a 10-15 min Belbin team roles test. As a result of the test, we will both receive a report explaining in which roles you’d be performing the strongest when contributing to the role and teamwork. It is not a personality test, but analyzes your behavioral preferences at work.
Belbin coaching session – 30 min. Gallup has found that when people can play to their strengths at job they will be six times more engaged. This is our „gift“ to you for taking the time to apply and be interviewed with us and if for any reason you decide not to join INZMO, feel free to use the results of the report with your other job applications.
Final interview with the hiring manager, founder, and some team members – 1,5 h. This meeting will have more people involved. Here we can take a deep dive into the way we work. Ask a lot of questions and share your "war story".
Core values of the INZMO team
At INZMO, we firmly follow our core values:
1. We create services with immediate access and impact.
2. We help build trustful relations between people.
3. We help make rental housing more affordable.
At INZMO, the world is your oyster, enabling you to fulfill your dreams and ambitions.