(Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for you to strengthen our product team in Berlin, Munich or Hamburg. At 1KOMMA5° we are building Europe's largest "one-stop-shop" for installation services in the field of renewable energies so that every household can live, heat and be mobile quickly and professionally in a climate-neutral manner. Become part of the energy revolution now and support us in transforming Europe's energy supply in a sustainable way. Because we are facing the greatest challenge of our time – the energy transition. In order to cope with this, you need real heroes - the heroes of the energy transition. At 1KOMMA5° we all pull together and do our best every day to achieve our goal. Would you like to tackle the energy revolution with us? Then apply now. We are looking for you to strengthen our product team. Be part of our mission!
As a member of 1KOMMA5°'s Product team, you play a pivotal role in a visionary and dynamic group committed to revolutionizing the global energy sector. Our team comprises distinct specialists, each wielding unique skills to navigate the frontiers of innovation. Our mission is to identify and deliver compelling value propositions in every market we operate in, prototype and test groundbreaking products for our branches, and master the art of product communication both internally and externally.
In your role you will focus on:
- User research & discovery
- Product development together with engineering, design and our branches/ partners
- Roadmap creation & prioritization
- Market Launch and Go-to-Market Strategy
- Market Analysis and competitive landscape
- Cross functional collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Product & Business Analytics
You have in-depth experience with the following skills:
Strategic Vision: Ability to formulate and communicate a strategic vision for the product, aligning it with the broader company goals and the evolving landscape of the energy sector.
Market Insight/Analysis: In-depth knowledge of emerging technologies, and customer needs. Strong analytical skills to conduct thorough market analyses, identify potential business opportunities, and make informed decisions regarding product development.
Product Lifecycle Management: Expertise in managing the entire product lifecycle, from concept and development to launch and post-launch optimisation. This includes defining product roadmaps, prioritizing features, and ensuring the product meets quality standards.
Cross-Functional Collaboration: Excellent collaboration skills to work seamlessly with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, support and analytics. The Product Manager should facilitate effective communication to ensure all teams are aligned with the product vision and goals, as well as what the team is currently working on.
Additional requirements are:
- Experience in a product management role in a relevant startup or energy business
- A background in digital product management, computer science, IT or a related discipline is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in conducting market analyses, competitor assessments, and customer research. Previous roles should include responsibilities related to understanding and adapting to market trends.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams in product development environments. A history of successful collaboration with engineering, design, and customer support teams is essential.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management, including product planning, development, launch, and post-launch optimization within the construction or energy industry.
- Willingness to travel to branch locations and our offices in Hamburg, Berlin & Munic including our tech hub in Berlin
- You will be part of a young, dynamic and highly motivated team with people who have proven that they can make things happen and move companies forward
- With your work, you support the megatrend "energy and mobility transition" and make a concrete contribution to the sustainable transformation of our energy infrastructure
- You are part of a fast growing company with a lot of development potential
- You move in flat hierarchies and have direct contact with the managing directors as well as short decision-making paths
- You will be welcomed by a young, close-knit and fast-growing team with an exciting task ahead
- The results of your work are immediately recognizable and have a direct positive impact
- You can build something independently and take responsibility
- You can work remotely (Germany-wide), preferred locations are Hamburg, Berlin or Munich
- You create a healthy balance alongside your work and enjoy all the benefits of the EGYM Wellpass