Working Student - SaaS Contract Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for you as an addition to our tech-team in Berlin, Munich or Hamburg. 1KOMMA5° is building Germany´s largest one-stop-shop for sale, installation and services related to solar, heat pumps, electricity and charging infrastructure. And they are all connected! Be a part of our mission!
- Maintain a comprehensive overview of all existing SaaS contracts, tracking their performance, usage, compliance, renewal dates, and expenditures.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand their SaaS needs and manage procurement efficiently.
- Conduct regular reviews and audits of SaaS subscriptions and usage across the organization to ensure efficient utilization and identify opportunities for cost savings.
- Develop and implement contract management policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the SaaS contracts adhere to company policies and budget constraints.
- Assist in the integration and deployment of new SaaS tools within the company, coordinating with vendors and internal teams for smooth onboarding.
- Create and present regular reports on contract status, performance metrics, and optimization opportunities to leadership.
- You are enrolled at a university and contribute 15-20 hours per week
- You are studying Business Administration, Computer Science or a comparable course of studies
- You have general interest in technology tools and systems that enables colleagues to perform their job in the most efficient way
- Effective communication skills to interact with internal teams.
- You bring a proactive attitude and don't forget to have fun at work
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills
- You are part of a dynamic team with people who prove every day that they can make things happen and move companies forward with great positive impact
- You move in flat hierarchies and have short decision-making paths. You can learn a lot quickly and get involved at different levels.
- You will be welcomed by a friendly and familiar team
- You are part of the energy turnaround and recognize in your daily work what purpose it serves.
- We pay an hourly wage depending on qualifications and experience from 14 €.
- You can work in one of our offices in Hamburg, Berlin or Munich