Lead IT Operations (m/f/d) Munich, Berlin or Hamburg
We are looking for you as an addition to our tech-team in Berlin, Munich, or Hamburg. 1KOMMA5° is building Germany's largest one-stop-shop for sale, installation, and services related to solar, heat pumps, electricity and charging infrastructure. And they are all connected! Be a part of our mission!
We are looking for a technical lead for our IT Operations team to help us streamline our operations, enhance our IT capabilities, and ensure the highest level of employee security. It is your mission to enable employees to effectively use the technology tools and systems required to perform their job.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be the technical lead and mentor the IT operations team. Provide guidance and help the team to grow.
- Collaborate with the tech management team to understand the company's overall business goals and translate them into IT operations strategies.
- Own and drive the strategy for our central IT set-up and prepare guidance for our branches to allow a scalable set-up.
- Create data-driven decision templates that enable C-Level executives to make informed decisions.
- Support the IT operations budget planning.
- Participate in internal and external audits; oversee and coordinate responses to audit requests.
- Ensure secure and efficient management of company devices, protecting sensitive information and maintaining data integrity.
- Automate tasks like employee on- and offboarding, improve processes, and optimize IT workflows.
- Assist in the evaluation, selection, and integration of new IT tools and technologies.
- 5+ years of proven working experience in IT operations, systems administration, or related roles.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to mentor and guide a team effectively.
- Familiarity with tools like Auth0/Okta and Google Workspace for identity and access management.
- Familiarity with Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions like Microsoft Intune and their role in enforcing security policies.
- A passion for automation and process improvement, with experience in scripting languages (e.g., Bash, PowerShell, Python) and automation tools.
- Experience managing vendor relationships and collaborating with external partners on procurement and IT solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, agile environment and adapt to evolving priorities, maintaining a security-first mindset.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code and public cloud provider
- Experience and interest in the climate tech industry
We are an ambitious and dynamic company with a talented team. We require our IT Operations team to be imaginative, enthusiastic, and willing to tackle new challenges as we strive to provide everyone with renewable energy technologies.
- The opportunity to travel, work mobile and individually
- Individualized opportunities for professional development
- Being part of a global change movement
- Working in a diverse team with hard workers and real team players
- Seeing the impact of your work, daily