Team Lead Customer Success Mid Market (all genders)
Urban Sports Club
As Customer Success Team Lead, you will be responsible for our mid market customer portfolio, ensuring team target achievement whilst establishing efficient processes in line with our Customer Success vision.
- You lead and manage a team of 7 Customer Success Managers focused on the mid-market segment, ensuring they meet performance goals and exceed customer satisfaction and retention goals.
- You are responsible for the entire employee journey of your team, i.e. hiring, onboarding, performance management, personnel development
- You provide mentorship and guidance to the team to enhance their skills in relationship management & problem-solving
- You act as a point of escalation for customer issues and concerns, ensuring timely resolution and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You execute strategies to drive customer success & satisfaction and continuously optimize processes throughout the entire customer journey
- You collaborate cross-functionally e.g. with Sales, Product Development & GTM Ops to advocate for customer needs and drive product enhancements and improvements.
- You analyze data and metrics to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement, and take proactive measures to address them.
- You provide insights into team performance, customer feedback, and overall health of the mid-market customer segment.
What you need to succeed
- You have relevant leadership experience (ideally two to three years) and are a proven expert in the B2B environment.
- You have strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team towards achieving common goals.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with customers and internal stakeholders.
- You have an analytical mindset being able to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- You have the demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and effectively manage competing priorities.
- You manage to keep business and customer interests in balance
- You have experience in setting up and optimizing processes and structures in Customer Success, ideally through automation
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English
Our offer to you
- We’re working in hybrid mode offering you flexibility to work onsite and from home
- WorkOUT Life Balance: 30 days paid vacation per year, flexible working hours, free access to our Employee Assistance Program, plus up to 3 months of remote working from anywhere in the EU, desk swap policy allowing additional remote working time from our other European offices
- Regular team events and other initiatives helping employees to stay productive, healthy and engaged during hybrid mode
- Personal development perks including an annual budget for books and online trainings, regular internal trainings, German and English language classes
- Many additional perks including: choice of computer/technology, dog-friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, private pension with employer contribution, and more
- A free Urban Sports Club L Pro Membership
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who applies for a position or already works with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).