Director of International Partner Management (all genders)
Urban Sports Club
Urban Sports Club is looking for a skilled Director of Partner Management to lead our international Partner Management Team and to spearhead our international business development initiatives for our Partner Business in all our markets outside of Germany.
We require an experienced leader who has a people-focused management approach while leveraging data and processes to make informed decisions on where to prioritize their time and focus. You will ultimately be responsible for your own success in the markets, ensuring monthly growth and retention of partners and acquisition of new (key) venues, whilst delivering the best possible partner experience.
As the Director of Partner Management International, you will play a critical role in driving our international growth strategy and building a strong presence in our markets. If you are an experienced professional with a passion for sports and international markets, we would love to hear from you.
- Leading and empowering a diverse and international team, which is operating locally on our markets and bring partnership sales & retention on all markets to the next level
- Creating a broad and competitive partner network and fostering relationships that enrich our European presence that differentiates us from our competitors.
- Supporting the training, mentoring and motivation of your team to drive excellence and ensure teams meet established goals and standards
- Ensure your team can execute at their best and work at speed on local ground towards their goals while you have their backs and bring alignment to the various interests in an environment while your team is based in different locations.
- Be vigilant when balancing the needs of your team and scope and how those needs interact with those of other stakeholders across the company that accelerate our partner business growth.
- Owning and developing the vision and the markets strategy. Identify opportunities for opening up new markets and accompany the market entry.
- Foster our company culture and contribute to company- and strategy development as part of the Urban Sports Clubs leadership team
What you need to succeed
- You have a proven track record in managing partnerships and building high-performing teams in corporate or enterprise environments.
- You have excellent negotiating & relationship management skills, especially in English. Other languages such as French, German or Spanish are a strength.
- You come with experience in the sports and lifestyle industry, preferably in different European markets, and bring an understanding of their cultural and legal differences.
- Your innovative and strategic thinking enables you to easily comprehend the competitive sports aggregators industry, develop a clear advantage for the company's partnership opportunities, and adapt strategies according to the business stages of the company's markets.
- Your data-driven decision-making skills allow you to analyze KPIs and market insights effectively, thereby supporting business growth and profitability in each market.
- You demonstrate a significant commitment to growth & productivity through knowledge sharing, removing obstacles and applying agility.
- You are a mindful leader and inspire your team with a clear vision and strategic direction, guiding them towards personal, departmental and company-wide success.
- Traveling is required for at least 4-5 business days per month
- A network on European level within the fitness industry is a plus
Our offer to you
- A free Urban Sports Club L Pro or OneFit Membership
- We’re working in hybrid mode offering you flexibility to work onsite and from home
- WorkOUT Life Balance: 30 days paid vacation per year, flexible working hours, free access to our Employee Assistance Program, plus up to 3 months of remote working from anywhere in the EU, desk swap policy allowing additional remote working time from our other European offices
- Regular team events and other initiatives helping employees to stay productive, healthy and engaged during hybrid mode
- Personal development perks including an annual budget for books and online trainings, regular internal trainings, German and English language classes
- Many additional perks including: choice of computer/technology, dog-friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, private pension with employer contribution, and more
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who applies for a position or already works with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).