Senior Corporate Development Manager (all genders)
Urban Sports Club
Join our Corporate Development Team and drive meaningful impact by elevating our business development and corporate strategy to the next level. We are seeking a highly skilled and dynamic Senior Corporate Development Manager to spearhead strategic initiatives and transactional activities. You'll play a crucial role in establishing seamless collaboration throughout the whole organization, and support the group with managing projects of superior topics.
Shape our growth strategy and steer company profitability while optimizing gross profit margins across our diverse markets. We are dedicated to revolutionizing the sports and wellness sector with cutting-edge solutions and groundbreaking ideas.
- Strategic Planning: Lead & manage strategic projects from initiation until successful completion as well as support the strategy development aligned with the company's growth objectives.
- Business Development: Identify and cultivate strategic partnerships and opportunities to expand the company's presence within the sports and wellness industry.
- Project Management: Lead & manage multifaceted projects, ensuring timely delivery and effective utilization of resources. ESG expertise is a plus.
- Analysis Utilization: Asses market and competitor landscape to identify growth opportunities and potential partnerships as well as create (business case) modeling.
- Mentoring & Knowledge resource: Act as an inspiration and mentor to team members and other stakeholders, providing guidance and fostering an environment of continuous learning and growth.
What you need to succeed
- You can work independently but you are a team player, always looking out for the best interest of the team and company. Demonstrate the ability to inspire and mentor team members while influencing the wider organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferred) in Economics, or a related quantitative field from a top university with excellent marks.
- Proven track record in setting up and leading projects with a hands-on approach and driving successful outcomes.
- Strong corporate development, strategy, M&A, and/or post-merger integration background with a strategic mindset with the capability to provide innovative and impactful solutions.
- Exceptional Excel modeling skills for financial analysis and scenario planning and proficiency in interpreting and synthesizing complex data and ideas
- Experience as a top management consultant with project lead experience is highly preferred.
- Previous involvement in startup/scale-up environments or in-house consulting within relevant industries is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, time management, and organizational skills, adept at collaborating across multifunctional teams.
- Eagerness to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment, unafraid to ask critical questions.
- English is a must, German a plus
Our offer to you
- A free Urban Sports Club L Pro
- Currently a Meeting-free Friday
- We’re working in hybrid mode, offering you the flexibility to work onsite and from home
- WorkOUT Life Balance: 30 days paid vacation per year, flexible working hours, free access to our Employee Assistance Program, plus up to 3 months of remote working from anywhere in the EU, desk swap policy allowing additional remote working time from our other European offices
- Regular team events and other initiatives helping employees to stay productive, healthy and engaged during hybrid mode
- Personal development perks including an annual budget for books and online trainings, regular internal trainings, German and English language classes
- Many additional perks including: choice of computer/technology, dog-friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, private pension with employer contribution, and more
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who applies for a position or already works with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).