Customer Experience Agent (all genders) - German and French speaking
Urban Sports Club
We are looking for a compassionate, communicative CX Agent to join our Customer Experience team in Berlin and Madrid. As a CX Agent, you are the first point of contact for our Members/Partners and the “face” of Urban Sports Club. As the bridge between customers and Urban Sports Club, you ensure our customers leave every interaction feeling positive about the Urban Sports Club offer and the support we provide. Join our team and help us to continue inspiring people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Find creative and individual solutions to the requests of our Members and Partners received via email and on the phone.
- Serve as the direct link between Urban Sports Club and current and potential members
- Build a relationship with our members with your positive, compassionate, and clear communication
- Help us to continuously improve our level of customer service, our user experience, and our processes and tools
- Make sure to benefit from our amazing platform to stay in shape!
What you need to succeed
- You are a strong communicator in French and German and have a good level of English.
- Ideally, you already have experience in customer service or another position requiring strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are reliable, organized, and able to stay calm in stressful situations.
- You can relate to our customers and are excited about the opportunity to delight them in every interaction.
- You are a self-starter, quickly seeing what needs to be done and taking a structured approach to accomplishing the task at hand.
- You carry yourself with confidence and enjoy connecting with members, internal stakeholders, and your colleagues.
- You are eager to join a young and dynamic startup where you can learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities every day.
Our offer to you
- A free Urban Sports Club L Pro Membership
- We’re working in hybrid mode offering you flexibility to work onsite and from home
- WorkOUT Life Balance: 30 days paid vacation per year, flexible working hours, free access to our Employee Assistance Program, plus up to 3 months of remote working from anywhere in the EU, desk swap policy allowing additional remote working time from our other European offices
- Regular team events and other initiatives helping employees to stay productive, healthy and engaged during hybrid mode
- Personal development perks including an annual budget for books and online trainings, regular internal trainings, German and English language classes
- Many additional perks including: choice of computer/technology, dog-friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, private pension with employer contribution, and more
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who applies for a position or already works with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).