Senior Data Analyst (all genders) - Acquisition
Urban Sports Club
As our Marketing Data Analyst you will be responsible for the insights, accuracy, and efficiency of our marketing data environment. You will own marketing data initiatives with support from a team of skilled analysts, data scientists, and data engineers. You will work closely with other analysts responsible for other areas of the business, you will be able to collaborate with stakeholders, data leaders, and decision makers to ensure a data driven culture at our company.
- POC for Marketing Analytics: Serve as the main analyst for insights relating to marketing analytics.
- Data Centralization: Continue the development and enhancement of our centralized marketing data model.
- Strategy Development: Identify data blind spots in the marketing department and supply initiatives that would alleviate these areas. Blind spots could include data accessibility, data literacy, and data tool training.
- Reporting & Attribution: Own and refine marketing reporting in collaboration with analysts specialising in other areas. Develop and maintain the marketing attribution models.
- Multi-Channel Campaigns: Leverage experience with multi-channel campaigns to drive marketing effectiveness.
- Stakeholder Communication: Present and justify work, foster strong relationships, and ensure effective communication with internal stakeholders.
What you need to succeed
- 6+ years of relevant experience in roles such as marketing, business analysis, data analytics or consulting in sectors like e-commerce, tech, or financial services.
- Proven track record in managing marketing analytics environments and experience with multi-channel campaigns, and attribution model
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to present insights and recommendations to stakeholders with different backgrounds.This means being able to adjust language when talking about data to fit the audience.
- Utilise visualisation tools, experience with Looker and LookML is a must.
- Working knowledge and experience writing queries using SQL is a must,
- Familiarity with Python is a plus.
- Candidates should have experience with BigQuery and familiarity with DBT is a significant advantage.
Our offer to you
- A free Urban Sports Club L Pro Membership
- We’re working in hybrid mode offering you flexibility to work onsite and from home
- WorkOUT Life Balance: 30 days paid vacation per year, flexible working hours, free access to our Employee Assistance Program, plus up to 3 months of remote working from anywhere in the EU, desk swap policy allowing additional remote working time from our other European offices
- Regular team events and other initiatives helping employees to stay productive, healthy and engaged during hybrid mode
- Personal development perks including an annual budget for books and online trainings, regular internal trainings, language classes
- Many additional perks including: choice of computer/technology, dog-friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, private pension with employer contribution, and more
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who applies for a position or already works with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).