In-House Consultant Customer Experience (f/m/x)
With its leading delivery platform to ship parcels, Seven Senders makes international shipping a simple matter. Established in 2015, we have 250+ employees and delivered 100m+ parcels thus far.
Our Customer Experience Team is a dynamic fusion of Key Account Management and Logistics Operations. They drive our existing customer business and facilitate expansion with tailored solutions and product innovations.
The essence of your role
- Support our customer units and partner with various departments across the business to develop solutions.
- Provide consulting services to customer units, utilizing your analytical and logistical expertise to contribute directly to solving customer challenges.
- Own and lead optimisation initiatives and internal projects in the Customer Experience domain.
- Develop standards for customer performance measurement and Customer Health, implementing tools and processes to monitor compliance with these standards, directly impacting company success.
- Derive best practices for future customer solutions from daily work with Customer Units and customers, translating them into applicable concepts or products.
This is what you need to succeed
- Successful degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or Industrial Engineering.
- Experience in consulting or project management demonstrated over a minimum of 2 years, preferably in a consulting firm or in-house consultancy.
- Solid experience in E-Commerce with a focus on logistics and distribution.
- Proficient in Excel; other analytical tools would be highly appreciated
- Strong customer orientation, with effective communication and empathy skills.
- Ability to communicate convincingly in both German and English.
- Join us at our dynamic office in the middle of Berlin Alexanderplatz. And guess what? You'll be free to choose when and how you work with our flexible hours and hybrid setup. Fantastic, right?
- When you step into our office, you'll feel the vibe of teamwork and collaboration. We're all about getting things done together and having a blast doing it.
- Wanna work from Bali, Barcelona, Istanbul, or anywhere else for a change? No problem! Our working abroad policy lets you jet off for up to 2 months a year to nearly everywhere. A great way to discover the world!
- Time to party! We love celebrating and throwing great team events, BBQ parties, and company gatherings. We're a bunch of fun-loving folks, so you'll fit right in!
- Wanna brush up on your language skills? Our German & English language courses got your back. Plus, we're also working on some excellent training programs to help you grow and flourish within the company.
- Your friends are our friends, too! Our referral program rewards you with bonuses whenever we hire someone from your circle.
- We're all about diversity and inclusion here. No matter who you are, where you're from, or who you love, we welcome everyone to our Seven Senders team. Bring your uniqueness, and let's rock this together!
If you meet the above qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to join our team, we encourage you to submit your application today. Please scroll down to submit your English CV. We look forward to hearing from you!