Procurement Manager Parcel Logistics (f/m/x)
With its leading delivery platform to ship parcels, Seven Senders makes international shipping a simple matter. Established in 2015, we have 250+ employees and delivered 100m+ parcels thus far.
At the heart of Seven Senders, our Procurement Team is dedicated to fostering successful partnerships with a range of last-mile logistics providers across Europe. This team is essential in curating a selection of high-quality carriers, tailored to meet the unique needs of each customer's final delivery stage. As a key member, you'll be actively involved in developing these crucial partnerships and overseeing the daily operational aspects of our expansive logistics network.
The essence of your role
- Manage relationships with delivery partners in Southern Europe and the Baltic region, ensuring beneficial and sustainable partnerships.
- Handle carrier relations, conduct thorough business reviews, and adapt strategies in response to market changes.
- Lead carrier market research, develop strategic plans, and negotiate and manage contracts and RFQs aligned with organizational goals.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Sales, Parcel Logistics Operations, and Finance to optimize the carrier network and enhance operational processes.
- Maintain the rate database and manage carrier invoices, ensuring accuracy and financial integrity within the logistics operations.
This is what you need to succeed
- A Master's degree in Business Management, Logistics, or a related field
- Experience in procurement or selling of parcel logistics services
- Excellent negotiation and data analysis skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with database queries
- Fluency in Business English is a must, while proficiency in Italian or Spanish is considered beneficial.
- Join us at our dynamic office in the middle of Berlin Alexanderplatz. And guess what? You'll be free to choose when and how you work with our flexible hours and hybrid setup. Fantastic, right?
- When you step into our office, you'll feel the vibe of teamwork and collaboration. We're all about getting things done together and having a blast doing it.
- Wanna work from Bali, Barcelona, Istanbul, or anywhere else for a change? No problem! Our working abroad policy lets you jet off for up to 2 months a year to nearly everywhere. A great way to discover the world!
- Time to party! We love celebrating and throwing great team events, BBQ parties, and company gatherings. We're a bunch of fun-loving folks, so you'll fit right in!
- Wanna brush up on your language skills? Our German & English language courses got your back. Plus, we're also working on some excellent training programs to help you grow and flourish within the company.
- Your friends are our friends, too! Our referral program rewards you with bonuses whenever we hire someone from your circle.
- We're all about diversity and inclusion here. No matter who you are, where you're from, or who you love, we welcome everyone to our Seven Senders team. Bring your uniqueness, and let's rock this together!
If you meet the above qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to join our team, we encourage you to submit your application today. Please scroll down to submit your English CV. We look forward to hearing from you!