Country Manager France - B2B Logistics (French/German speaking) (f/m/x)
At Seven Senders, we are charting an ambitious course for growth within the French market, and we are actively seeking a seasoned and dynamic leader to assume the pivotal position of overseeing and driving the expansion of our business in France. Your primary focus will be on strategically securing new parcel delivery contracts for the transportation of goods from France to consumers across other European countries.
As the dedicated leader for the French market, you will report directly to our VP of Sales and become an integral part of our international sales team. Working collaboratively across various departments, you will play a crucial role in developing and delivering tailored logistics solutions to meet the unique needs of our clients.
The essence of your role
- Steer, develop, and foster the growth of our parcel business from France into Europe.
- Nurture the growth of our customer base, fostering strong relationships and driving customer satisfaction to enhance our market presence.
- Take ownership of establishing, owning, and delivering on revenue goals and key performance metrics for our French business.
- Leverage your experience to navigate through extended sales cycles and secure partnerships with senior stakeholders. Your ability to manage complexity will be a key asset.
- Play a pivotal role in signing strategic partnerships with senior stakeholders, fostering collaborations that enhance our market position and contribute to sustained business growth.
- Act as the face of Seven Senders at events, trade fairs, and customer visits. Your presence will not only reinforce our brand but also facilitate networking opportunities and potential business collaborations.
This is what you need to succeed
- 5+ years of proven experience in sales and commercial management within the logistics and e-commerce sector
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing strategic initiatives that resulted in marketgrowth across international markets
- Consistent track record of driving sales results, both local and remote, in an international environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Proficient in French and fluent in English and German language skills
- Join us at our dynamic office in the middle of Berlin Alexanderplatz. And guess what? You'll be free to choose when and how you work with our flexible hours and hybrid setup. Fantastic, right?
- When you step into our office, you'll feel the vibe of teamwork and collaboration. We're all about getting things done together and having a blast doing it.
- Wanna work from Bali, Barcelona, Istanbul, or anywhere else for a change? No problem! Our working abroad policy lets you jet off for up to 2 months a year to nearly everywhere. A great way to discover the world!
- Time to party! We love celebrating and throwing great team events, BBQ parties, and company gatherings. We're a bunch of fun-loving folks, so you'll fit right in!
- Wanna brush up on your language skills? Our German & English language courses got your back. We're also working on some excellent training programs to help you grow and flourish within the company.
- Your friends are our friends, too! Our referral program rewards you with bonuses whenever we hire someone from your circle.
- We're all about diversity and inclusion here. No matter who you are, where you're from, or who you love, we welcome everyone to our Seven Senders team. Bring your uniqueness, and let's rock this together!
If you meet the above qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to join our team, we encourage you to submit your application today. Please scroll down to submit your English CV. We look forward to hearing from you!