PriceHubble is a European B2B company that builds innovative digital solutions for the real estate and financial industries based on property valuations and market insights. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge analytics and great visualisation, our products suite brings a new level of transparency in the market, enabling their customers to make real estate and investment decisions based on the most accurate data-driven insights (such as valuations, market analyses, value forecasts or building simulations) and enhance the dialogue with end consumers. PriceHubble's digital solutions are designed to help all players across the entire real estate value chain (banks, asset managers, developers, property managers and real estate agents). PriceHubble is already active in 10 countries (Switzerland, France, Germany, Austria, Japan, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Slovakia and the United Kingdom) and employs more than 200 people worldwide.
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for event management for PriceHubble and working with the Marketing and Sales teams.
Your daily bread
- You manage and implement holistic offline brand experiences (trade fairs & events)
- Ensure the consistent positioning of the PriceHubble brand throughout the event channel
- You will develop and monitor the project plan for all international trade fair appearances and congress participations in cooperation with our national sales teams
- You formulate and develop concepts for new formats in the event sector
- Controlling of the implemented measures as well as market and trend observation in the area of events with recommendations for action
- You manage the purchasing, coordination and monitoring of service providers
- You are responsible for the cost calculation and budget monitoring of the events in your area