PriceHubble is a European B2B company that builds innovative digital solutions for the financial and real estate industries based on property valuations and market insights. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge analytics and great visualisation, our products suite brings a new level of transparency in the market, enabling their customers to make real estate and investment decisions based on the most accurate data-driven insights (such as valuations, market analyses, value forecasts or building simulations) and enhance the dialogue with end consumers. PriceHubble's digital solutions are designed to help all players across the entire real estate value chain (banks, asset managers, developers, property managers and real estate agents). PriceHubble is already active in 10 countries (Switzerland, France, Germany, Austria, Japan, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Slovakia and the United Kingdom) and employs more than 200 people worldwide.
What’s the role
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team on various stages of marketing campaigns and assist them on an operational level. Your crucial contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing programs for various verticals and markets. This internship will give you a peek behind the scenes. You’ll get on-the-job training in a modern, SaaS marketing team. You will work side by side pros in various core marketing disciplines such as product, content, field, events and digital marketing. You will gain experience in a dynamic, innovative, fast-paced, scale-up work environment.
- Assist the marketing team in their content publishing process:
- Preparing briefings and outlines
- Proofreading and SEO-optimising copy
- Creating visuals using Figma
- Creating and reworking slide decks
- Uploading content on our CMS and website, etc.
- Managing translations
- Take part in the distribution of the content and collaterals created: drafting newsletter and social media posts copy, scheduling social media posts, sharing content internally
- Research relevant topic ideas, trends and opportunities
- Assist the events team in planning and managing events
- Assist the marketing team in their advertising process:
- Analysing competitors' strategies, researching target audiences, and creating impactful advertising content.
- Supporting the execution of advertising campaigns and providing insights for optimisation.
- Staying updated on advertising industry trends and best practices to enhance campaign effectiveness.