Marketing Manager DACH
PriceHubble is a European B2B company that builds innovative digital solutions for the real estate and financial industries based on property valuations and market insights. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge analytics and great visualisation, our products suite brings a new level of transparency in the market, enabling their customers to make real estate and investment decisions based on the most accurate data-driven insights (such as valuations, market analyses, value forecasts or building simulations) and enhance the dialogue with end consumers. PriceHubble's digital solutions are designed to help all players across the entire real estate value chain (banks, asset managers, developers, property managers and real estate agents). PriceHubble is already active in 10 countries (Switzerland, France, Germany, Austria, Japan, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Slovakia and the United Kingdom) and employs more than 200 people worldwide.
What’s the role
As Field Marketing Manager DACH, you will help PriceHubble expand its footprint in Germany, Austria and Switzerland through a regional demand generation and communications strategy aimed at educating, engaging and converting prospects in this region, in line with their specific needs and requirements. You will report to the Head of Content Marketing and Communications and collaborate closely with regional leads.
Demand generation for DACH:
- Create and execute a robust marketing plan to meet DACH demand generation targets, raise market awareness and drive solution adoption across key use cases
- Set up an integrated approach incorporating multiple marketing & comms tactics, including PR, events, webinars, content, email marketing, etc.
- Optimize customer journey touchpoints in line with market findings and persona expectations across all channels
- Ensure PriceHubble’s messaging and positioning are aligned with the wider company go-to-market strategy
- Track KPIs and report on DACH marketing performance
- Serve as the liaison point for DACH Sales, CSM and Comms team members within the Marketing team
- Identify and execute regional content creation projects on various channels (blog, social media, ebooks, webinars) that align with specific local market needs
- Create, improve and proof-read compelling content that fosters engagement and conversions among our personas and target audience
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and partners (internal and external) on content creation initiatives
Communications & PR:
- Develop Communication & PR strategy and calendar on the DACH markets
- Build and nurture media relations (e.g. creation and distribution of press releases, draft statements, byline articles, interviews, Q&A’s, advertorials, briefings and media materials)
- Analyse market trends and data and use the insights to initiate PR and communications projects to help increase awareness and position PriceHubble as a leader in the real estate data field
- Support the event manager in the planning and execution of summits, roundtables, industry and partner events in order to create net new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our customer & partner relationships
- Co-organize PriceHubble’s led events and webinars in partnership with external vendors, analysts or existing customers
- Provide input on the optimization of event strategy to engage target audiences