Customer Success Intern
PriceHubble is a European B2B company that builds innovative digital solutions for the real estate and financial industries based on property valuations and market insights.
Leveraging big data, cutting-edge analytics and great visualization, our products suite brings a new level of transparency in the market, enabling their customers to make real estate and investment decisions based on the most accurate data-driven insights (such as valuations, market analyses, value forecasts or building simulations) and enhance the dialogue with end consumers. PriceHubble's digital solutions are designed to help all players across the entire real estate value chain (banks, asset managers, developers, property managers and real estate agents).
We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Berlin, Hamburg, Paris, Vienna, Prague, and Tokyo. We have a startup environment, low bureaucracy, an international team and business, and are backed by world-class investors.
We’re looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Customer Success Intern, who will participate in the successful development of our customers from their onboarding onwards. You will play a vital role in ensuring clients' satisfaction with PriceHubble’s products, ultimately driving customer retention and growth.
- You are an enthusiastic and high energy person
- You are self-driven and motivated by getting things done
- You are super organized, methodical and process oriented
- You have a passion for building new processes and challenging the status quo
Your daily bread
- You onboard new clients and conduct grouped training sessions
- You use BI tools to keep track of Customer Usage and detect tendencies
- You proactively reach out to clients to collect feedback and areas of improvement
- You collaborate with internal teams to advocate for client needs and ensure their success
- You provide regular performance reports and updates to clients
- You keep the CRM up to date
- You ensure and maintain a good CSAT response and score
- You document all answers to clients’ requests to facilitate creating help desk content
- You pro-actively escalate at risk customers to your team and ensure a strategic follow up