Junior Product Designer
PriceHubble is a European B2B company that builds innovative digital solutions for the financial and real estate industries based on property valuations and market insights. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge analytics, and great visualisation, our products suite brings a new level of transparency to the market, enabling their customers to make real estate and investment decisions based on the most accurate data-driven insights (such as valuations, market analyses, value forecasts or building simulations) and enhance the dialogue with end consumers. PriceHubble's digital solutions are designed to help all players across the entire real estate value chain (banks, asset managers, developers, property managers, and real estate agents). PriceHubble is already active in 10 countries (Switzerland, France, Germany, Austria, Japan, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and the United Kingdom) and employs more than 200 people worldwide.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Product Designer, you will play a crucial role in the design and execution of our products with a focus on operational design tasks to support the design team. You will be ideating and designing features intended to improve our customers' experience based on data-driven decisions. The ideal candidate should have a blend of design skills and technical insight, with a primary emphasis on executing design tasks within Figma, Appcues, and our internal page builder tool.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate closely with senior team members, solution consultants, and Product Managers to support the implementation of new custom solutions for our clients.
- Ensure designs are not only visually stunning but align with client expectations. Create modular designs to accommodate variations, addressing the unique complexities of different countries and diverse client needs.
- Work on crafting visual mockups and interactive prototypes, refining your design skills while supporting the design team's objectives.
- Leverage an existing Design System to create solutions for printing, web, and mobile interfaces, focusing on turning user needs and pain points into practical design solutions.
- Demonstrate reliability and a strong sense of responsibility in delivering designs that meet the needs of the product or solution. Be a dependable team player committed to the success of the project.
- Embrace a learning mindset, actively seeking feedback from senior designers, and participating in collaborative sessions to enhance your understanding of the end-to-end design process.