Sales Strategy & Performance Intern
PriceHubble is a European B2B company that builds innovative digital solutions for the real estate and financial industries based on property valuations and market insights.
Leveraging big data, cutting-edge analytics and great visualisation, our products suite brings a new level of transparency in the market, enabling their customers to make real estate and investment decisions based on the most accurate data-driven insights (such as valuations, market analyses, value forecasts or building simulations) and enhance the dialogue with end consumers. PriceHubble's digital solutions are designed to help all players across the entire real estate value chain (banks, asset managers, developers, property managers and real estate agents).
We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Berlin, Hamburg, Paris, Vienna, Prague, and Tokyo. We have a startup environment, low bureaucracy, an international team and business, and are backed by world-class investors.
The Sales Strategy & Performance intern will support the regional Chief Sales Officer and Heads of Sales by executing various critical tasks that contribute to the overall sales strategy and effectiveness:
- Performance Evaluation: Assisting the CSO/HoS in evaluating sales team performance metrics, identifying trends, and assessing areas for improvement to optimize overall sales performance.
- Analysis and Reporting: generating reports, and presenting insights to the CSO/HoS, providing valuable information for data-driven decision-making.
- Quality Control: Rigorous control over the CRM/Salesforce data input to flag blockers, outdated or incorrect info to ensure quick resolution and the quality of the data insights.
- Strategic Planning: Contribute to the development strategic plans, account mapping, target segment and outbound/go-to-market strategy.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Working in tandem with various departments like marketing, product development, and customer success to ensure alignment of strategies and cohesive execution of sales initiatives.
As a supportive figure to the CSO/HoS, the Sales Strategy & Performance intern plays an important role in facilitating sales, thereby contributing directly to the overall success of PriceHubble.