Senior FrontEnd Engineer (remote from EU)
PriceHubble is a European B2B company that builds innovative digital solutions for the financial and real estate industries based on property valuations and market insights. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge analytics and great visualisation, our products suite brings a new level of transparency in the market, enabling their customers to make real estate and investment decisions based on the most accurate data-driven insights (such as valuations, market analyses, value forecasts or building simulations) and enhance the dialogue with end consumers. PriceHubble's digital solutions are designed to help all players across the entire real estate value chain (banks, asset managers, developers, property managers and real estate agents). PriceHubble is already active in 10 countries (Switzerland, France, Germany, Austria, Japan, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Slovakia and the United Kingdom) and employs more than 200 people worldwide.
You will be part of a Product team and be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining innovative digital products and capabilities. At PriceHubble we solve real customer problems and change how users interact with the real estate industry.
As a Senior Front End Engineer, you will play a key role in the design, development, and operation of distributed systems. You will influence the technical vision of your team and plan and implement initiatives across teams and domains.
You have the technical expertise to contribute to the products and maintain optimal delivery efficiency. You are also curious to understand the impact of the products in the organization and the value it delivers to our clients and the real estate industry.
You have great empathy and a team mindset, value elegant and highly efficient engineering, and derive great satisfaction from delivering reliable and usable systems. You are passionate about learning and improving the products and systems you own.
Your daily activities
- Design and develop micro frontends that enable PriceHubble’s products
- Operate and optimize distributed systems to deliver those products
- Leverage best practices and technology to improve quality and efficiency
- Participate in improving and expanding the engineering standards
- Support peers and more junior engineers
- You enjoy working on a wide range of technical domains and use cases, in an international and multi-disciplinary team
- You are passionate about learning new things and transferring this knowledge to others
- You are an empathetic team player and speak your mind, you measure success by what is accomplished and how others have been enabled by your work