PriceHubble is a European B2B company that builds innovative digital solutions for the real estate and financial industries based on property valuations and market insights. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge analytics and great visualisation, our products suite brings a new level of transparency in the market, enabling their customers to make real estate and investment decisions based on the most accurate data-driven insights (such as valuations, market analyses, value forecasts or building simulations) and enhance the dialogue with end consumers. PriceHubble's digital solutions are designed to help all players across the entire real estate value chain (banks, asset managers, developers, property managers and real estate agents). PriceHubble is already active in 10 countries (Switzerland, France, Germany, Austria, Japan, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Slovakia and the United Kingdom) and employs more than 200 people worldwide.
The CRM specialist plays a vital role at PriceHubble, helping us continually improve and enhance our CRM platform (SalesForce), gathering requirements and feedback and designing best practice solutions.
The CRM Specialist will monitor our organisation's tools involved in the lead-to-contract processes to make sure they meet our business needs and are up and running w/o any kind of issue. Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards.
It will be fundamental to have a comprehensive understanding of the landscape setup, including integrations, and workflows implemented in the CRM.
Daily CRM administration
- Be the system administrator for Salesforce.com environment (Sales Cloud and sales tools related) for 100 users split in over 10 countries;
- Understand and fix daily users issues;
- Provide expert support to key stakeholders;
- Ensure a trouble-free communication between CRM and other IT systems, especially Subscription management tool and Sales execution tool;
- Support business in building and maintaining data in the CRM;
- Maintain CRM documentation.
Continuous CRM improvement
- Drive Salesforce configuration changes, including: Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration.
- Collaborate with Business Operation managers to identify new requirements, plan new releases and develop associated training materials.
- Provide full and proactive assistance in the scoping, implementation of the new/updated business processes, including configuration and integration of the systems.
- Train new users (new joiners) or organize dedicated training sessions for new implementations.