Senior Data Scientist (remote from EU)
PriceHubble is a European B2B company that builds innovative digital solutions for the real estate and financial industries based on property valuations and market insights. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge analytics, and great visualization, our product suite brings a new level of transparency to the market, enabling their customers to make real estate and investment decisions based on the most accurate data-driven insights (such as valuations, market analyses, value forecasts or building simulations) and enhance the dialogue with end consumers.
PriceHubble's digital solutions are designed to help all players across the entire real estate value chain (banks, asset managers, developers, property managers, and real estate agents). PriceHubble is already active in 10 countries (Switzerland, France, Germany, Austria, Japan, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and the United Kingdom) and employs more than 200 people worldwide.
The Automated Valuation Model (AVM) team creates machine learning models and real estate data products. Our focus is on developing the ML systems that drive the core services of the platform.
- We are a product-focused and applied ML team.
- We’re outcome-oriented to solve high-impact business problems and deliver value to our customers.
- We're small and nimble, with a direct impact on revenue growth.
As a Senior Data Scientist on the AVM team, you'll be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining machine learning-powered features within the PriceHubble platform.
The impact you will have
- Develop product features that deliver business value to our customers
- Collaborate with product managers and stakeholders to tackle complex problems
- Engage with domain experts to incorporate their expertise into your solution
- Advocate best practices, solid technical decisions, coding standards, and thorough documentation
- Raise the bar and drive the team to deliver high-quality products, services, and processes
- Improve the performance and cost-efficiency of our ML models and pipelines at scale
- Maintain and monitor the ML systems owned by your team
- A product-oriented mindset and enthusiasm for contributing to user-facing products. For you, ML is a means to an end – you're focused on delivering value to customers.
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written, that allows you to communicate effectively with cross-functional partners and mentor fellow engineers. In our distributed team setup, strong writing communication skills are essential.
- You embrace a growth mindset. You never stop learning and always seek new challenges.
- Over 3 years of industry experience applying machine learning to solve business problems and writing production ML pipelines.
- Strong programming experience with Python and ability to write high-quality, scalable, and maintainable production code.
- Hold a degree (BS/MS/PhD) in Computer Science or a related field, or have equivalent practical experience.
- Previous experience in PropTech or a regulated industry like Finance or Risk.
- Proficient in working with geospatial data and leveraging geospatial features.
* We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the European Union / UK but we are not able to sponsor visas.
Join an ambitious and hungry team and enjoy the following benefits:
💰 Competitive salary because we always want to attract the best talents.
📘 Learning & Development program - We want you to feel happy, confident about improving your skills, experience level as well as your personal development success.
🏢 Very well-located offices with a great remote work policy and the possibility to work from different places.
🕓 Flexible working hours and work life balance.