Data Product Internship
PriceHubble is a PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyse a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Berlin, Hamburg, Paris, Vienna, Prague and Tokyo. We work on international markets and are backed by world-class investors. We have a startup environment, low bureaucracy and an international team and business.
We are looking for rockstar data interns to join our Data Product Team!
The Data Product team at PriceHubble is responsible for driving and shaping the core engine of our products that make our customers successful and that keep PriceHubble on track with our ambitious, global mission. As an intern, you will play a key role in driving strategic initiatives for our Data Product roadmap, working cross-functionally and collaborating closely with the product team, data engineers, data scientists, and internal stakeholders.
You will be essential in the discovery and research of market and product expansion topics, with a strong angle on ESG/energy/sustainability topics, in addition to the analysis and implementation of these initiatives.
As we are a fast growing scale up, you are firstly keen to be a part of a flexible and self-driven work environment.
- You are a strong team player, communicator and organized in your approach.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced and complex environment.
- You enjoy multi-tasking and working cross functionally.
- You are goal oriented and a creative problem solver!
- Most importantly, you are eager to learn and have a strong interest in data and analytics!
As we have many ongoing projects each will have its own specific needs, but in general, your responsibilities will include:
- Data market research: evaluating data availability/data sources for specific product initiatives across the different markets in which PriceHubble operates
- Conduct research on local markets specificities and present findings
- Defining and writing product specifications
- Managing delivery of projects and/or specific deliverables
- Working across teams to help ensure alignment, clarity on goals, and continual progress
- Analyze data and generate insights to support the development of new products and features
- Make recommendations to the product team of product improvements
- Comfortable working in English. German or French proficiency is a plus.
- Engineering, data or computer science background not required but highly desirable
- Experience and/or interest in Real Estate is a plus
- Experience in project management or product management is a plus
- Tech or startup experience is a plus
Join an ambitious and hungry team and enjoy the following benefits:
💰 Competitive salary because we always want to attract the best talents.
📘 Learning & Development program - We want you to feel happy, confident about improving your skills, experience level as well as your personal development success.
🏢 Very well-located offices with a great remote work policy and the possibility to work from different places.
🕓 Flexible working hours and work life balance.