UX/UI Designer Lead
OrCam Technologies is pioneering a new era of personal AI to empower people, enrich their daily experiences, and help them realize their dreams.
By developing the most advanced artificially intelligent tech for people who are blind or visually impaired, have reading difficulties, or have learning challenges, we create magical, global award-winning solutions that are changing lives daily.
If you're excited to be part of a rapidly growing company with an engaging Team, the OrCam Studio is seeking a talented UX/UI Designer Lead with a focus on digital marketing to join our team.
As the UX/UI Designer Lead at OrCam Studio, you will play a central role in orchestrating the design strategy and execution of the overall user experiences. Leading a dynamic team of designers, you will be responsible for shaping the user interface and overall user experience across our products and platforms. Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including digital marketing, product, and development, you will guide the team in creating innovative, user-centered designs that align with business objectives and elevate our brand. Your role will involve a combination of strategic thinking, hands-on design work, and mentorship to ensure the team consistently delivers high-quality, intuitive, and visually appealing solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Oversee the team of designers, providing guidance, mentorship, and support.
- Lead the visual design of UX/UI interfaces, including OrCam's website, landing pages, apps, etc.
- Conduct usability testing and analyze user behavior data to improve the interface.
- Development of the design system and language of the interface, creating fascinating visuals that are easy to follow.
- Joint analysis with CRO manager to improve OrCam's digital performance, based on A/B testing
- Optimize visual assets and incorporate branding guidelines for a polished visual design.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and effectively communicate design ideas (teams such as the Digital Marketing team and Web Developers).
- Stay updated on industry trends and apply innovative design approaches.
- 5+ years of UX UI experience.
- 2+ years of management experience
- B.A. in Visual Communication, Design, or a related field.
- Product Designer education/experience (UX & UI).
- A portfolio demonstrating your expertise in UX/UI design, particularly for digital marketing applications.
- Master of Figma and Adobe.
- Experienced in the full design cycle, from research to channeling inspiration to creating a pixel-perfect UI for all scenarios.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and tight deadlines.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Experienced in working closely with Marketing and Development Teams.
- Take initiative and make things happen.