Digital Data Analyst & Automations Specialist
OrCam Technologies is pioneering a new era of personal AI. From wearable assistive tech for
the visually impaired to hand-held devices helping students of all ages read, we believe in
making products that can improve peoples’ lives today.
By building the most advanced AI tech out there, we create
Joining OrCam means becoming part of a diverse team of skilled, creative, and driven
professionals who enjoy putting their brilliant minds together to overcome meaningful
OrCam is seeking an experienced Digital Data Analyst & Automations Specialist to jump on
You'll facilitate OrCam’s transition to a data-driven organization.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with marketing automation and analysis platforms such
as Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Qlik
Sense, Media Platforms, Zapier, and more. The candidate will be extremely data-oriented
and proficient in Google Sheets / MS Excel, and will always be looking to improve and
expand on their current capabilities. You will be part of OrCam’s Digital Marketing
Department, responsible for analyzing & leading our data-based decisions.
- Gather and analyze various datasets and provide useful and actionable insights to make business decisions.
- Define and monitor KPIs.
- Supply the team with usable data to make decisions.
- Transform abstract questions into quantifiable metrics.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and departments to capture analytical requirements and provide reliable and creative BI and Automation solutions.
- At least 2 years of experience in Marketing Automations and Data Analysis.
- Extensive experience in Digital Marketing Campaigns Analysis.
- Experience with BI Tools, with a preference for expertise in Looker Studio.
- Essential experience in CRM, with proficiency in HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Strong SQL - DQL skills.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Ability to design and architect a measurement framework.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills (Ability to understand data and transform it into insights).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- BA in Marketing, Economics, Business Management, Industrial and Management Engineering, or a similar field.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work successfully with little guidance.
- End-to-end creative process management skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and great at managing deadlines.
- Ability to work well with a team and under pressure.
- Innovative thinker.