Junior Sales Representative
OrCam Technologies is pioneering a new era of personal AI. From wearable assistive tech for
the visually impaired to hand-held devices helping students of all ages read, we believe in
making products that can improve peoples’ lives today.
By building the most advanced artificially intelligent tech out there, we create
Accessing deeper levels of information about the world around us helps humans learn, grow,
and navigate the exciting future of endless possibilities.
What the role entails:
● Support the Area Sales Manager with product training sessions for customers and partners like the VA and dealers, lead generation, research, demos, events, and other sales operations.
● Assist in helping with current business with OrCam partners (B2B): Distributors, VA, Eye Care
Professionals, Ophthalmologist, Low Vision Organizations etc.
● Implement the strategic sales plan for your assigned territory, help build pipelines, daily reports,
sales forecast, etc.
● Update Salesforce (CRM) daily to ensure that records are current.
● Prospect new businesses within Low Vision - VA, Eye Care Professionals, Ophthalmologist,
Low Vision Organizations etc. for the Area Sales Managers
● Research and qualify prospects, schedule demonstrations.
● Manage OrCam reputation and ensure customer satisfaction.
● Provide support for customer follow up
● Support the ASM and RSM with their administrative needs.
● Traveling around 50-60% of the time
What you bring to the table:
● Excellent people skills must be comfortable working with people with special needs.
● Experience in business development and customer service in B2B environment
● Coachable, self-starter, dependable, must have strong time management skills.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are essential for
● Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and the use of CRM
● Superior customer service and telephone etiquette
● Valid driver’s license.
● Travel about 60%
Ideally located in or near a major metropolitan area