Audio Researcher at OrCam
OrCam Technologies is pioneering a new era of personal AI. By building the most advanced artificially intelligent tech out there, we create magical award-winning solutions that are changing lives every day.
Accessing deeper levels of information about the world around us helps humans learn, grow, and navigate the exciting future of endless possibilities.
At OrCam, the Algorithms team researches, invents, designs, and deploys cutting-edge algorithms. We focus on machine learning, deep learning, audio signal processing, natural language processing, and computer vision. These are used in our existing and future devices to reinvent how people interact with technology. Our developers cope with open problems and are challenged with real-time and power constraints while maintaining state-of-the-art performance. To achieve these goals, you’ll utilize our powerful tools and huge data sets. Team members get a unique chance to work with some of the best-known scientists in the fields of audio signal processing, NLP, computer vision, and deep learning, and maintain a tight relationship with the latest academic work.
OrCam is seeking a talented Audio Researcher to join our dynamic Research and Development (R&D) department. As an Audio Researcher, you will play a crucial role in developing the next version of hearing aids, using cutting-edge AI.
In this role, you will collaborate with a team of highly skilled engineers and researchers to design and implement state-of-the-art algorithms that completely change the way people with hearing challenges experience cocktail parties.
- Research and development of unexplored technologies, as well as analysis and improvement of the performance of existing algorithms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define requirements and specifications
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in research and technologies
- Team player who has excellent interpersonal skills while able to tackle independent tasks along the way.
- Out-of-the-box thinker.
- Proven experience in machine learning/ deep learning.
- Technological passion, innovation, and exploration of new research fields.
- Ability to take over a problem from research through design and implementation up to performance analysis.
- Proven experience with C++/Python.
- MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with research, or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related fields- Advantage.
- Experience working with Big Data- Advantage.