Regional Sales Manager - Nordics
OrCam Technologies is pioneering a new era of personal AI.
By building the most advanced artificially intelligent tech out there, we create award-winning
solutions that are changing lives every day.
Accessing deeper levels of information about the world around us helps humans learn, grow, and
navigate the exciting future of endless possibilities.
Joining OrCam means becoming part of a diverse team of skilled, creative, and driven
professionals who enjoy putting their brilliant minds together to overcome meaningful
It is a place where you will be empowered to grow and turn your ideas into reality.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to lead our sales activities within the Nordic region.
This position will be based in Sweden and will work independently, and remotely from OrCam headquarters in Israel. The ideal candidate is a salesperson specializing in B2B and channel sales who has a deep understanding of
the Nordic region and is able to drive growth in its different markets (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland).
Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Drive new business opportunities within the Nordics region, whilst scaling existing channels (B2B).
- Strategies and execute yearly business plans in order to meet quarterly revenue targets.
- Act as OrCam's main point of contact in the region.
- Spread awareness of OrCam's technology in the professional low-vision echo system by generating and maintaining relationships with government agencies, low-vision organizations, rehabilitation centers, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the different sales channels (distributors and resellers) in the assigned region.
- Manage OrCam's reputation and ensure customer and partner satisfaction.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to develop business presence and growth in the assigned region.
- Represent OrCam in exhibitions and trade shows.
- 5 Years of relevant experience in channel sales, business development, or partnerships.
- 2 years of management experience in relevant fields.
- Ability to work independently and remotely from OrCam's headquarters.
- Excellent presentation and people skills- able to present and sell to anyone.
- Strategic thinkers with excellent business and negotiation skills.
- Tech-savvy with a strong understanding of AI-based technology.
- Self-starter, and creative thinker, with strong time management skills.
- Background in selling Medical Tech, or previous work experience in one of the big hearing aids manufacturers- a plus
- Ability to travel abroad and within the borders of the assigned territory
- Native Swedish- must, fluent English- must, Norwegian/Danish- a plus.
- Ideally based in or around Stockholm