OrCam Technologies is pioneering a new era of personal AI.
By building the most advanced artificially intelligent tech out there, we create magical award-winning solutions that are changing lives every day.
Accessing deeper levels of information about the world around us helps humans learn, grow, and navigate the exciting future of endless possibilities.
Joining OrCam means becoming part of a diverse team of skilled, creative, and driven professionals who enjoy putting their brilliant minds together to overcome meaningful challenges.
It is a place where you will be empowered to grow and turn your ideas into everyone’s reality
We are looking for a Financial Controller to join our finance team.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Preparation of quarterly financial statements according to US GAAP.
- Preparation of annual tax reports and other statutory reporting requirements.
- Manage inventory cycle, costing, and gross margin analysis.
- Oversee the bookkeeping team and review the accuracy of financial data (A/R, collection, A/P, etc..).
- General accounting – GL maintenance, reconciliations, quarterly closing processes.
- Oversee payroll to ensure payroll is in accordance with local law and tax regulations.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining financial key policies, procedures, and controls throughout the entire reporting process.
- Working with the Company's external auditors/advisors on audit, accounting, and other matters.
- Implementation of new BI tools and maintaining existing tools.
- Assist with the preparation of management reports.
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary.
- CPA with Big 4 experience – High-Tech sector – an advantage.
- Strong knowledge and experience in US-GAAP- an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years experience in global companies – preferably from High Tech sector.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with SAP B1– Advantage.
- Fluent written and verbal English- must.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Team player and service-oriented.
- Detail-oriented but yet a big-picture thinker.
- Intensive work that often requires long hours and flexibility.