OrCam Technologies is pioneering a new era of personal AI to empower people, enrich their daily experiences and help them realize their dreams.
By developing the most advanced artificially intelligent tech out there for people who are blind or visually impaired, have reading difficulties, or learning challenges, we create magical, global award-winning solutions that are changing lives every day.
Joining OrCam means becoming part of a diverse Team of skilled, creative, and driven professionals who enjoy putting their brilliant minds together to overcome numerous challenges and achieve meaningful outcomes.
If you're excited to be part of a rapidly-growing company with an engaging Team, the OrCam Studio is seeking a talented UX/UI Designer who has a great creative mind.
The UX/UI Designer will be responsible for creating compelling and intuitive user experiences and visually appealing user interfaces across our digital assets, and B2B activities.
The UX/UI Designer will be responsible for:
- Visual design of digital interfaces, including: the company website, applications and other interactive screens
- Development of the design language of the interface, creating fascinating visuals that are easy to follow
- Create materials for different usage, both for B2B and B2C
- Development and implementation of Design Systems
- Shared work interface with Front-end Developers
- Minimum of 3 years UI experience
- B.A. in Visual Communication (or related field of study)
- Product Designer education/experience (UX & UI)
- Exceptional portfolio of work
- Pixel-perfect approach
- Master of Figma and Adobe
- Master of motion and 3D models
- Experienced in the full design cycle, from research (e.g., usability testing) to channeling inspiration to creating a pixel-perfect UI for all scenarios
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and tight deadlines
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Experienced in working closely with Development Teams
- Experience with HTML & CSS – at a Designer level
- Take initiative and make things happen