Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
OrCam Technologies is pioneering a new era of personal AI. From wearable assistive tech for
the visually impaired to hand-held devices helping students of all ages read, we believe in
making products that can improve peoples’ lives today.
By building the most advanced AI tech out there, we create
Joining OrCam means becoming part of a diverse team of skilled, creative, and driven
professionals who enjoy putting their brilliant minds together to overcome meaningful
Our Digital Marketing team is looking for a CRO Specialist to help us understand how users
and customers engage with OrCam’s media platforms and utilize all digital assets.
The ideal candidate will be a crucial member of the digital marketing team. As part of the
role, she or he will be responsible for the process of assessing customer behavior and
optimizing user flows, media funnels, creatives, websites, and landing pages to increase and
- Measuring and auditing the ROI & effectiveness of content.
- Optimizing OrCam’s lead generation and conversion strategy.
- Influencing content creation to ensure high ROI.
- Utilizing data to optimize content.
- Collaborate with the Digital Coordinators, BI Analysts, and Studio to support the CRO process.
- Bring new ideas for digital activities and assets.
- Deep understanding of CRO tools and sources: Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Lucky Orange, Hotjar, etc.
- Familiar with Google Ads, YouTube ads, Facebook campaigns, Taboola ads, etc.
- Understanding of A/B testing.
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience auditing and creating content across digital channels.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- Extremely detail-oriented and sales-oriented.
- Extremely organized and great at managing deadlines.
- Innovative thinker with a willingness to learn new things.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive under pressure and work well with a team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent working experience.