UX/UI Designer Lead
OrCam Technologies is pioneering a new era of personal AI. From wearable assistive tech for
the visually impaired to hand-held devices helping students of all ages read, we believe in
making products that can improve peoples’ lives today.
By building the most advanced AI tech out there, we create
Joining OrCam means becoming part of a diverse team of skilled, creative, and driven professionals who enjoy putting their brilliant minds together to overcome meaningful challenges.
If you're excited to be part of a rapidly growing company with an engaging Team, the OrCam Studio is seeking a talented UX UI Designer Lead with a focus on digital marketing to join our team.
We are seeking a talented and experienced UX/UI Designer Lead to join our team. As a crucial member, you will be responsible for creating seamless and intuitive user experiences that enhance the overall functionality and usability of our online assets and products. Your exceptional design skills, leadership abilities, and understanding of user-centered design principles will be key in driving our digital user experiences forward.
Additionally, you will lead the design team, ensuring design best practices are followed and maintaining a high standard of quality.
- Lead and mentor a team of UX/UI designers, providing guidance, feedback, and support to ensure high-quality design output and professional growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and digital marketing to gather requirements and define user experience goals.
- Lead the visual design of different UX/UI interfaces, including: OrCam's website, landing pages, product’s apps etc.
- Conduct usability testing and analyze user behavior data to improve the interface.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and interactive mock-ups to effectively communicate and visualize design concepts and interactions.
- Iterate designs based on user feedback, usability testing results, and stakeholder input, continuously improving the user experience.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, tools, and techniques in UX/UI design, incorporating innovative ideas and approaches into design processes.
- B.A. in Visual Communication, Design or a related field.
- + 5 years of proven experience as a Product UX/UI, UX/UI Designer, or similar role, with a portfolio demonstrating your expertise in designing user interfaces.
- + 2 years of team management experience
- Experience designing complex features for mobile and web applications
- Strong knowledge of UX/UI design principles, interaction design, information architecture, and responsive design.
- Prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines, working in a fast-paced environment
- Being able to explain conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, or similar software.
- Solid understanding of user research techniques, including user interviews, usability testing, and persona creation.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Experienced in working closely with Marketing and Development Teams.
- Take initiative and make things happen.
Full-time position | Offices in Jerusalem.