OrCam Technologies is pioneering a new era of personal AI. From wearable assistive tech for
the visually impaired to hand-held devices helping students of all ages read, we believe in
making products that can improve peoples’ lives today.
By building the most advanced AI tech out there, we create
Joining OrCam means becoming part of a diverse team of skilled, creative, and driven
professionals who enjoy putting their brilliant minds together to overcome meaningful
Our Digital Marketing team is looking for an SEO Specialist & Marketing Coordinator with
strong analytical and communication skills, and a results-oriented mindset, to help us grow
our paid and organic marketing strategy and capabilities.
As an SEO Manager, you will be responsible for optimizing content, analyzing performance,
including keyword research, technical optimization, and enhancing technical SEO to grow
OrCam’s organic traffic. Keep up with the latest trends in search engine optimization and
Google algorithm changes.
The ideal candidate will assist in all digital marketing-related activities. Including but not
limited to PPC, Facebook ads, Google Ads, Taboola ads, SEO, social media marketing, content
writing, email marketing, etc.
- Develop and implement effective SEO strategies.
- Conduct keyword research and technical analysis.
- Monitor and analyze website performance metrics.
- Coordinate various digital marketing campaigns, including PPC, social media, and email marketing.
- Stay updated on SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Previous experience in SEO & performance-based marketing.
- Deep understanding of SEO industry tools and sources: Google Analytics, Search
- Console, SEMrush, Moz, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, AWR, and more.
- Familiar with Google Ads, YouTube ads, Facebook campaigns, Taboola ads, etc.
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce is a plus.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken. Additional languages are a plus.
- Extremely detail-oriented and sales-oriented.
- Extremely organized and great at managing deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent working experience.