Senior Campaign Manager
OrCam Technologies is pioneering a new era of personal AI.
By building the most advanced artificially intelligent tech out there, we create magical
award-winning solutions that are changing lives every day.
Accessing deeper levels of information about the world around us helps humans
learn, grow, and navigate the exciting future of endless possibilities.
Joining OrCam means becoming part of a diverse team of skilled, creative, and
driven professionals who enjoy putting their brilliant minds together to overcome
It is a place where you will be empowered to grow and turn your ideas into
Our Digital Marketing team is at the heart of OrCam’s mission, and we're currently
seeking a dynamic and results-driven Senior Campaign Manager to spearhead our
user acquisition efforts.
- Strategize, execute and optimize high-volume digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Analyze campaign performance metrics, deriving insights, and implementing actionable strategies to enhance ROI.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the content, design, and analytics teams to ensure campaigns are cohesive and resonate with our target audiences.
- Allocate and manage substantial marketing budgets, ensuring optimal allocation for maximum reach and impact.
- Stay updated with the latest trends, tools, and best practices in digital
- marketing to ensure our strategies are cutting-edge.
- At least 3 year of experience in Digital Marketing with hands-on experience managing high-volume budgets.
- Comprehensive knowledge of performance campaigns, including platforms like Taboola, TikTok, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, Facebook, and Native ads.
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both in Hebrew & English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently under pressure, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Think outside the box and is willing to learn new things.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent working experience.
We’re looking for people that have set their sights on making an impact.
If that’s you - click ‘Apply’ and begin your journey with us.