ML Researcher at OrCam
OrCam Technologies is pioneering a new era of personal AI. By building the most advanced artificial intelligent tech out there, we create magical award-winning solutions that are changing lives every day.
Accessing deeper levels of information about the world around us helps humans learn, grow, and navigate the exciting future of endless possibilities.
At OrCam, the Algorithms team researches, invents, designs, and deploys cutting-edge algorithms. We focus on machine learning, deep learning, audio processing, natural language processing, and computer vision. These are used in our existing and future devices to reinvent how people interact with technology. Our developers cope with open problems and are challenged with real-time and power constraints while maintaining state-of-the-art performance. To achieve these goals, you’ll utilize our powerful tools and datasets. Team members get a unique chance to work with some of the best-known scientists in audio signal processing, NLP, computer vision, and deep learning, and maintain a tight relationship with the latest academic work.
OrCam is seeking a talented Researcher to join our dynamic Research and Development (R&D) department.
In this role, you will collaborate with a team of highly skilled engineers and researchers to design and implement state-of-the-art algorithms in the field of computer vision using visual or multimodal inputs, including Visual Question Answering (VQA), Vision classifiers and detectors, text-aware vision models, etc.
- Research and development of pioneer technologies in Computer Vision, as well as analysis and improvement of the performance of existing algorithms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define requirements and specifications
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in research and technologies
- Train and evaluate SOTA multi-modal (vision-text) large language models (LLMs).
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills while tackling independent tasks along the way.
- Out-of-the-box thinker.
- Proven experience in machine learning/ deep learning in Computer vision or NLP.
- Technological passion, innovation, and exploration of new research fields.
- Ability to take over a problem from research through design and implementation up to performance analysis.
- Strong knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, or Keras
- Proven experience with Python. C++ - Advantage..
- M.sc degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with research or B.sc with at least 2 years of experience. Ph.D. - Advantage.
- Experience working with large datasets - Advantage