ML Researcher at OrCam
- Research and development of pioneer technologies in Computer Vision, as well as analysis and improvement of the performance of existing algorithms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define requirements and specifications
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in research and technologies
- Train and evaluate SOTA multi-modal (vision-text) large language models (LLMs).
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills while tackling independent tasks along the way.
- Out-of-the-box thinker.
- Proven experience in machine learning/ deep learning in Computer vision or NLP.
- Technological passion, innovation, and exploration of new research fields.
- Ability to take over a problem from research through design and implementation up to performance analysis.
- Strong knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, or Keras
- Proven experience with Python. C++ - Advantage..
- M.sc degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with research or B.sc with at least 2 years of experience. Ph.D. - Advantage.
- Experience working with large datasets - Advantage