Audio Researcher at OrCam
- Research and development of unexplored technologies, as well as analysis and improvement of the performance of existing algorithms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define requirements and specifications
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in research and technologies
- Team player who has excellent interpersonal skills while able to tackle independent tasks along the way.
- Out-of-the-box thinker.
- Proven experience in machine learning/ deep learning.
- Technological passion, innovation, and exploration of new research fields.
- Ability to take over a problem from research through design and implementation up to performance analysis.
- Proven experience with C++/Python.
- MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with research, or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related fields- Advantage.
- Experience working with Big Data- Advantage.