Office Manager (m/w/d)
NVision Imaging Technologies
We are currently seeking another Office Manager (m/f/d) as a part of our Business Operations Team. You play a crucial role as a contact person for our teams regarding organizational matters and ensure a smooth daily workflow for everyone. With your open and communicative nature, you contribute to creating a comfortable environment for our employees and guests. In collaboration with the Director of Business Operations, you ensure smooth operations in day-to-day business.
- You support the administrative daily operations in an agile work environment.
- You assist the team with organizational processes and tasks.
- You handle the company's mail and package shipment.
- You are responsible for monitoring office and consumable supplies, as well as initiating (re)ordering when necessary.
- You assist in preparing visits and events with external guests
- You are responsible for welcoming visitors, clients, and guests, including hospitality.
- You are responsible for managing the preparation of meeting rooms
- You assist in communication with suppliers and take on partial tasks within the procurement process.
- You assist in inventorying equipment and devices.
- You collaborate with facility management providers in terms of cleaning, maintenance and catering and manage the organization.
- You have more than 2 years of professional experience as a Team Assistant / Office Manager (m/w/d).
- You have successfully completed a commercial education. Career changers with relevant experience are welcome.
- You demonstrate unwavering attention to detail and accuracy and you understand how to work in a service-oriented manner
- You possess fluent German language skills and very good written and spoken English.
- You have experience with common office software (e.g., MS Office, Google Workspace).
- You have strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You are trustworthy and reliable in handling sensitive, confidential information.
- Competitive compensation
- Annual health budget (Allianz bKV)
- Ample opportunity for personal initiatives, openness to new ideas and room for considerable personal impact
- Impactful product promoting better understanding and treatment of disease
- International team, from over 15 different nationalities
- Enjoyable work atmosphere with an open-door and open communications mentality
- Indefinite employment contract
- 30 vacation days