Executive and Team Assistant (m/w/d)
NVision Imaging Technologies
NVision is a quantum biotech startup based in Ulm, Germany, with Tier 1 investors from Silicon Valley, Europe, and Israel. We are just leaving stealth mode, moving from local R&D to global commercialization and expansion.
We are developing a technology that will enable MRI based imaging of real-time metabolism in the body, with tremendous potential for research and applications in oncology, cardiology, neurology and more. What we are building is complex and fascinating and has vast potential for impactful applications. Our company brings together expertise in physics, chemistry, engineering, and medicine and we are collaborating with KOL scientists and clinicians from top medical and research centers such as Memorial Sloan Kettering in New York, MD Anderson in Texas, Technical University of Munich, Cambridge University in the UK and more.
We offer a dynamic international working environment, with immense room for growth, that encourages personal initiative and open communication.
As an Executive and Team Assistant (m/w/d) at NVision, you will be an integral part of our Business Services Team, contributing to the overall success of our organization by ensuring efficient operations and seamless support for our Senior Managers and, on occasion, the Business Services team.
- Manage and maintain the calendars of several Senior Managers, including scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flights, accommodations, and itineraries.
- Prepare and edit documents, presentations, and reports as needed.
- Screen and prioritize emails, phone calls, and inquiries, responding on behalf of the managers when appropriate.
- Maintain and update customer databases, sales records, and business service-related files.
- Manage expense reports, ensuring accurate and timely submission.
- Provide administrative support to the Business Services Team as needed.
- Collaborate with team members to facilitate efficient workflow and communication.
- Organize and coordinate team meetings, external visits, conferences, and special events.
- Assistance as needed with the company's mail and parcel dispatch operations.
- Support in inventory management of office supplies and consumables.
- Facilitating communication with suppliers, as well as handling sub-tasks within the procurement process.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of special projects and initiatives.
- Education in a relevant field. Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as an Executive or Team Assistant
- Proficiency in using office software, including Google Workspace, Microsoft Office Suite and calendar management tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities in both German and English languages.
- You have great attention to detail and accuracy, as well as special attention to meeting deadlines.
- You are trustworthy and reliable in handling sensitive, confidential information.
- You have good project management skills and are able to set priorities and manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Competitive compensation
- Onsite working with home-office opportunities
- Ample opportunity for personal initiatives, openness to new ideas and room for considerable personal impact
- Impactful product promoting better understanding and treatment of disease
- International team, from over 15 different nationalities
- Enjoyable work atmosphere with an open-door and open communications mentality
- Indefinite employment contract
- 30 vacation days
Join us in making a difference! If you are a dedicated professional with exceptional organizational and communication skills, we encourage you to apply and become a valuable member of our team.