ML Solutions Architect
At Neptune, we are passionate about giving ML teams the same level of control and confidence when building and operating models as software developers have when shipping applications. We’re one of the most recognizable tools in the MLOps industry, with over 40k ML engineers and data scientists using the platform and 200k+ ML practitioners visiting our blog monthly.
As an ML Solutions Architect, you’ll be part of the Sales & Customer Success team as a critical technical liaison for our prospects and customers.
You feel equally at ease articulating the platform’s technical benefits to C-level executives as you sketch out workflows and share code snippets for the client’s data science and ML Platform teams.
Your role is crucial in sales conversations with companies seeking to enhance their MLOps stack with experiment tracking and model versioning capabilities. Your objective is to understand their technical needs and showcase how Neptune can address them; you will craft and tell the story of how Neptune will transform their work.
As a technical advisor, you’ll lead the smooth integration of Neptune into the existing MLOps infrastructure.
You’ll collaborate closely with Customer Success Managers to ensure product adoption and the successful onboarding of enterprise customers. Your focus spans maintaining relationships with technical influencers and champions, ensuring new feature adoption, and expanding product usage.
Your impact goes beyond guiding prospects and customers; you influence Neptune’s evolution in response to dynamic MLOps requirements.
Over time, you’ll become an internal voice for customers, providing valuable insights to align the Neptune Product & Engineering team with the evolving needs of ML teams.
- Conducting technical product demos for various ML use cases and ML pipeline setups.
- Demonstrating and preparing relevant examples to explain current and future capabilities, considering the product backlog and roadmap.
- Leading the technical discovery during sales conversations to understand the alignment between what Neptune offers and prospective customer expectations.
- Leading architectural reviews and assessments.
- Guiding the seamless integration of Neptune into customers’ existing MLOps stacks.
- Partnering with Customer Success Managers to ensure product adoption and successful onboarding of enterprise customers.
- Collaborating with Customer Success Managers to drive new feature adoption and expand product usage.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with technical influencers and champions within ML teams, both pre and post-sale.
- Refining examples prepared for a customer for a product marketing and docs team to use.
- Providing market and customer feedback to the product and engineering team to refine feature specifications and the product roadmap.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field;
- 5+ years of experience in sales or a customer-facing role;
- 3+ years of experience as a Solution Architect and/or Sales Engineer;
- Experience building production-grade ML systems;
- Experience building and implementing ML models;
- Fluency with scripting in Python;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
I’m on the lookout for someone who finds genuine satisfaction in solving customer problems and helping them discover the right solution.
Your ability to articulate not just how Neptune works but why someone should choose it is key. I want you to highlight the value features bring before diving into the implementation details. Be the trusted advisor our prospective and existing customers can lean on with confidence.
If you feel confident navigating the complex landscape of ML solutions and would like to share your knowledge with teams often lost in the forest of tools with overlapping functionalities, you’d be a perfect fit for this role!
When you own something, it is on you, no excuses. We trust that if there is a need, you will learn, look at the data, get feedback, ask for help, and collaborate to make it happen. You get the freedom to do it your way.
Balance strategy and execution, learning and action to make the most impact. Understand why you are doing things, but don’t overthink it. Take action, but not without the skills that give you a chance. Remember, it is the impact that matters.
Be honest, be real, don’t waste time, get to the point, drop filters, say what you mean. You can share your feedback with anyone. We all benefit from understanding each other better.
We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible. Progress over perfection.
- Flexibility: 100% remote work with an office in Warsaw available and flexible working hours;
- Share in our success: Participate in the Employee Stock Option Plan and be part of our growth journey;
- Time off: 20 paid service-free days per year;
- Ownership and impact: Space to take action, bring your ideas to life, and make a real impact;
- Perks: Co-financing of private medical care and Multisport card, regular team building events, and free lunch when you’re at the office.
With your optional consent, we can retain your data for up to 12 months after the application to consider you for future suitable roles if you’re not a match for the current position.