Account Executive [Open Application]
Please note that this is an Open Application.
While we are currently not actively hiring for an Account Executive position, we appreciate and encourage open applications. Rest assured that we will reach out to you as soon as this role becomes available. Kindly be aware that we periodically assess these applications, and opportunities may arise infrequently.
At Neptune, we are passionate about giving ML teams the same level of control and confidence when building and operating models as software developers have when shipping applications. We’re one of the most recognizable tools in the MLOps industry, with over 40k ML engineers and data scientists using the platform and 200k+ ML practitioners visiting our blog monthly.
As an Account Executive in Neptune, you will drive new opportunities through the end-to-end sales cycle, engaging with Heads of AI, Directors of Machine Learning, Chief Data Scientists, and other technical decision-makers.
You know the ins and outs of Neptune and understand how we can help our users and customers solve their pains with Neptune being part of their stack.
Your goal is to drive incremental revenue from existing customers and to close new business opportunities.
- Achieving revenue targets, managing and growing the sales pipeline.
- Owning the sales cycle end to end. Turning inbound and outbound leads into happy Neptune users and customers.
- Cooperating with the CS team, growing existing accounts.
- Managing, tracking, and reporting on all activities and results using Hubspot.
- Documenting customer information, buying criteria, process, and next steps to ensure pipeline accuracy.
- Building a compelling messaging on the value Neptune brings to an organization.
- Collaborating with product, marketing, and engineering teams to continuously improve customer-facing efforts.
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- 1+ year of experience in a closing role in B2B, SaaS tech sales;
- 5+ years of experience working with end-to-end sales cycle with a proven track record;
- Experience building relationships with technical personas (software engineer, data scientist, ML engineer, etc.);
- Desire to learn a technical product and Data Science, MLOps, and LLMOps concepts;
- Ability to work in an autonomous, fully remote environment.
I’m looking for a passionate individual with a high drive to make every Neptune user a satisfied customer. Focused on the goals remain to stay empathetic and solution-oriented. A quick thinker with a can-do attitude and attention to detail.
If you’re a self-starter with the ability to make your own decisions and experiment, and you’re comfortable to try different approaches in order to deliver business results – it’s a perfect space for you.
When you own something, it is on you, no excuses. We trust that if there is a need, you will learn, look at the data, get feedback, ask for help, and collaborate to make it happen. You get the freedom to do it your way.
Balance strategy and execution, learning and action to make the most impact. Understand why you are doing things, but don’t overthink it. Take action, but not without the skills that give you a chance. Remember, it is the impact that matters.
Be honest, be real, don’t waste time, get to the point, drop filters, say what you mean. You can share your feedback with anyone. We all benefit from understanding each other better.
We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible. Progress over perfection.
- Flexibility: 100% remote work with an office in Warsaw available and flexible working hours;
- Share in our success: Participate in the Employee Stock Option Plan and be part of our growth journey;
- Time off: 20 paid service-free days per year;
- Ownership and impact: Space to take action, bring your ideas to life, and make a real impact;
- Perks: Co-financing of private medical care and Multisport card, regular team building events, and free lunch when you’re at the office.
With your optional consent, we can retain your data for up to 12 months after the application to consider you for future suitable roles if you’re not a match for the current position.