Software Engineer, Rust & TypeScript (m/w/d)
What you’ll get to do
- Own features through their entire lifetime from problem formulation to solution delivery.
- Designing and building systems which are performant and secure.
- Work with modern TypeScript and Rust.
- Making a significant contribution to defining, maintaining and improving our architecture and best practices.
- Providing support for other team members through code review, pairing and mentoring.
What you'll bring
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working with or eagerness to learn Rust.
- Strong data and API modeling skills.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- It would be a plus if you have experience with cloud infrastructure providers like AWS and security best practices.
- Proficiency in English, German knowledge is a big plus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Top of the line working equipment.
- Generous budget for learning and development activities.
- 30 days of paid vacation and workation possibility.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work mode..
- Cozy office in the city center.
- BVG Ticket or Swapfiets subscription.
- Urban Sports membership.