Onboarding/Integration Manager (m/w/d)
What you’ll get to do
- You'll work closely together with Sales and Product to ensure a smooth onboarding for large clients.
- You coordinate the technical integration requirements of our customers.
- You will be responsible for managing projects for our customers and partners in the context of the integration of our solutions up to the point of going live.
- You are the contact person for internal and external project participants during the operational implementation with regard to technical and specialist questions.
- You analyze business processes of our customers in order to optimize their operational processes.
What you'll bring
- You have a solid understanding of current web technologies (REST API, web services, HTTP, HTML, JSON, browser debugging, etc.)
- You combine good technical and business knowledge.
- You find it easy to analyze complex, technical systems and have experience in the documentation and presentation of complex contexts.
- You are motivated and enjoy finding solutions independently.
- With your open personality, creative ideas and fun in teamwork you fit perfectly into the team.
- You have a strong communication skills and fluent German and good English.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Top of the line working equipment
- Generous budget for learning and development activities
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours which includes work from home options
- Transportation ticket or option to rent a bike
- Gym membership