Engineering Manager (m/w/d)
What you’ll get to do
- Inspire, lead and grow a high performing team of 3-8 software engineers.
- Together with the product owner you define the strategic direction and vision of the team.
- You contribute/establish the right Engineering practices with the team to improve quality and time-to-market.
- You’ll continue to work closely with the code and make informed decisions while you identify technical risks.
- Play a key role in helping us continue to attract, develop and retain great engineering talent.
What you'll bring
- A proven track record of successfully leading teams and delivering new products.
- Experience at developing, mentoring and growing a high performing team.
- A desire to spend a significant percentage of your time close to the code.
- You have several years of hands-on experience in designing and developing software products with one or more languages.
- Professional experience working with public cloud providers (either AWS, Azure or GCP).
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Top of the line working equipment.
- Generous budget for learning and development activities.
- 30 days of paid vacation.
- Flexible working hours which includes work from home options.
- Transportation ticket or option to rent a bike.
- Gym membership.