Digital Onboarding Specialist (m/w/d)
What you'll get to do
- Expertly onboard clients on the technical side.
- Digitalise medical documents using our internal tooling.
- Implement change requests for existing clients.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering to contribute ideas for improving our internal tooling.
What you'll bring
- Confidence in using digital tools and eagerness to learn more.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Strong communication skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.
Nice to have
- Working experience in the medical field.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Top of the line working equipment.
- Generous budget for learning and development activities.
- 30 days of paid vacation.
- Up to 2 weeks per year of “Workation”.
- Flexible working hours which includes work from home options.
- BVG/Deutschland Ticket or option to rent a bike.
- Gym membership at Urban Sports.