Executive Sales Consultant (f/m/d) - SaaS Solutions
Miss Moneypenny Technologies
We're looking for an Executive Sales Consultant (f/m/d) to join our dynamic team. This role is perfect for someone passionate about technology, adept at navigating complex sales cycles, and skilled in crafting tailored solutions for diverse client needs. If you're a strategic thinker with a knack for overcoming objections and closing deals, we want you.
- Engage and build relationships with potential clients, understanding their unique needs and challenges.
- Develop and present solutions to the clients business problems that align client needs and our product capabilities.
- Navigate complex negotiations involving technical, legal, and contractual discussions.
- Work independently to manage sales cycles, ensuring a healthy balance between patience and sales pressure.
- Establish credibility and trust with larger enterprises, demonstrating the substantial value our product offers.
- Maintain detailed records and reports, taking ownership of sales goals and outcomes.
- Proven experience in B2B sales within the tech or SaaS sector.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and communicate them effectively.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience with contract negotiations.
- A few years of experience in roles that required empathetic leadership skills and strategic thinking.
- Familiarity with the finance and insurance markets is highly desirable.
- Full professional proficiency in German and English (any other language is a great plus).
- Experience with modern CRM & project management tools (e.g. Zoho, Asana, Confluence).
- Lighthouse projects with renowned clients that develop and grow with a long term perspective.
- A growing, dynamic and innovative team on the move.
- Fairness and appreciation at all levels.
- Big goals and the ability to tackle challenges with a lean structure.
- Varied and responsible work with many opportunities for further development.
Modern ways of working and team spirit are important to us. In this job, we can work together in Berlin (office), remotely or in a hybrid model. We regularly meet in the Berlin office for personal meetings and workshops
Our core values
- Strive for personal growth
- Be humble, be confident, be awesome
- Enable each other with trust and an open mind
- Elaborate simple, innovative, high quality solutions
- We have grit! We are high performers! We deliver!