Frontend Software Engineer (f/m/d) - Mobile Wallet and Automation SaaS
Miss Moneypenny Technologies
At Miss Moneypenny Technologies we’re passionate about connection. It’s in our DNA. Miss Moneypenny Tech has been recognized to solve some industries dire need to be able to connect to users at all – for the German Insurance Market we are recently turning into a ‘must have’.
As demand is accelerating, we are looking to strengthen our Miss Moneypenny Technologies team! Do you have a passion for smart technology and are you interested in exciting, challenging lighthouse cooperations with renowned partners?
We are looking for your spirit, your desire for startup-culture and -adventure and invite you to meet the overwhelming demand of our solution on the market hands-on with us. Or in short: Go on super productive roller coaster ride with our founders and our team!
We are a startup with head office in Berlin and tech hub in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We rely on qualitative growth from our own resources and with the support of renowned VCs.
By using wallet technology at key touchpoints, we enable leading companies to create more valuable relationships with their customers and create a real alternative to traditional apps and web portals. We are heralding a new age for digital interfaces between users and companies - that is exciting and drives us every day.
We want you to...
- Share your knowledge and empower your teammates on a personal level as well as engineering wide
- Be curious and open to new ideas as well as embrace your core interests, especially and not limited to Vue.js
- Challenge what we do and how we do it so that it is easy for you to answer "Why am I doing this?"
- Embrace our values
- feel good talking, chatting and writing in English
- like giving and taking feedback
- are or want to become a fully-fledged Vue.js frontend engineer
- own things you started and you have a high sense of responsibility
- consider writing software a team effort and can commit to openness, respect and high demand of broad communication
- can imagine working in Germany or Vietnam someday
- consider manual testing and test automation a part of your craftsmanship
- take extra care regarding quality, analytics, security and operability
- can show and explain the user benefit of your and your team's increments
- We highly value open communication, trust and having a great time.
- We are family-friendly, inclusive and colorful.
- We are fair and appreciate you
- You will engage in outstanding innovation projects with renowned and exciting clients.
- You will find us connecting business and technology when and wherever possible. You are not going to find insular thinking or be in an outsourced tech department.
- Your professional development will benefit from fast pace, constant learning and start up dynamics.
- You can dream big together with us!
These are our values:
- Strive for personal growth
- Be humble, be confident, be awesome
- Enable each other with trust and an open mind
- Elaborate innovative and simple solutions
- Take ownership, think ahead, stay alert
- We have grit!
We look forward to receiving your application with your CV, salary expectations and the earliest possible start! Please do not invest your time in a long, formal cover letter. We would like a short and honest classification in key points why you are the match for the advertised role and why you will enjoy it.