Join the Healthcare Data Revolution as a Paralegal at LynxCare
Are you interested in applying your legal skills in the healthcare sector? How about working for a company that unlocks the potential of patient data through AI and NLP technologies? LynxCare, a fast-growing scale-up in Leuven, is looking for a paralegal to help us harness global healthcare data to improve patient outcomes and quality of care.
As a paralegal you will work closely with the Head of Legal as part of LynxCare’s Governance & Administration team. Your main focus will be on supporting our legal counsels and sales/operations teams throughout the flow of client & supplier contracts. You will also be involved in other legal matters, like ensuring the completeness and accuracy of our corporate housekeeping and regulatory compliance documents.
What LynxCare offers:
- A chance to grow in a dynamic environment, where initiative is valued.
- Attractive salary package, incl. extralegal benefits such as hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal-vouchers, net cost-allowance and reimbursement of mobile telco subscription.
- Ability to work partially from home.
You must have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 1-2 years of experience (or more) in contracting support as a paralegal in a company or law firm.
- Proficiency in MS Office (mainly Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and SharePoint.
- A look-ahead mentality: you try to anticipate any practical problems.
- A strong sense of ownership: you push through until there is a solution.
- An eye for detail when reviewing legal documents.
- A flexible, business-oriented approach.
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
- Fluent knowledge of English as well as Dutch and/or French.
Nice to have:
- Affinity for implementing legal/administrative IT tools.
- Prior experience in the healthcare sector.
- Prior experience in corporate housekeeping and/or regulatory compliance affairs.
Your journey at LynxCare:
- Within your first month, you will get to know the LynxCare contracting flow and support the head of legal with specific contracting tasks.
- Within your third month, you are also supporting the head of legal in other aspects than contracting, like corporate housekeeping and regulatory compliance.
- Within your sixth month, you have your dedicated tasks that you can work fully independently on.