SAS Administrator/ Data Engineer*
- System validation and life cycle management of SAS-based statistical computing environment.
- Improving data analysis workflows, as well as implementing and executing quality measures to ensure data integrity, in close collaboration with the clinical teams to ensure compliance to GCP and ICH guidelines.
- Provide non-statistical stakeholders access to clinical trial data (Shiny Apps, Dashboards).
- Management of dataflows from source data owners to end users (API, User Interface).
- Generate SOPs and perform risk management.
- Conduct and support clinical data analysis.
- You hold a master’s degree or PhD in computer science, data science, biostatistics or in a related field.
- Minimum of 2+ years industry experience in clinical trial data reporting, GCP, validation of computerized systems and pharmaceutical development are required.
- Advanced knowledge in relevant programming languages like SAS, R, SQL and good programming practice are essential.
- Hands-on experience in SAS Life Science Analytics Framework is an advantage.
- You exhibit a great attention to detail with strong affinity to answer scientific questions.
- We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning, and good communication skills in English.
- Basic knowledge in immunology, oncology and/ or cell and gene therapy would be an advantage.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.